Thursday, October 7, 2010

donut lah ! ♥

oke . di pesbuk . mereka telah meng-tag-kan saya untuk menulis benda alah ni . sbenarnya dah lma mereka tag saya tp saya tidak sempat mahu menulis . lgi satu MALAS ! haha . =.= sila baca . terima kasih . 


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


[To do this, go to "notes" on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the page) then click publish.]


  1. people call me DONUT ! :)
  2. like to bite nails when i'm boring, hungry, scared .
  3. i'm talkative .but  sometimes i dont even understand every single things that i've said . HAHA .
  4. i'm ambitious but never know what i want in my life . SUCKS~
  5. i love my family and friends ketad ketad ! haha .
  6. i'm not pretty and im not perfect ! so, dont expect perfection from me .
  7. it is obvious that i'm a CLUMSY girl . so, dont marry me ! HAHA .
  8. i love to laugh and make people laugh . :)
  9. i used to be good ONCE UPON A TIME, but NOW i'm very rude ! HAHA . go away shits !
  10. i always dream to be slim . HAHA . but never on diet . :DD
  11. love kinder bueno ! nyum . nyum .
  12. i always wonder what people think about me . hurmm .
  13. love CENDOI, SEPET, DIDI, IZAQQ .BFF !
  14. i'm habitually frank and straight to the point . especially when it comes to love . HAHA .
  15. easily fall in love . huh !
  16. damn in love with BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG . auww . auwww . <3
  17. easy to ride the wind but easy to forgive people .
  18. always think to marry early and have a happy family . HAHA . it's true .
  19. i'm a slacker . so, what do u expect ? HAHA =.=
  20. hate to hear nagging . makes my minds spinning ! haihh .
  21. hate discrimination ! who the hell are u to judge people ?
  22. prefer to sleep outside rather than sleeping in my room . HAHA . dont know why . dont ask me .
  23. love to ride motorcycle . HEHE . no doubt . but not MINAH REMPIT oke ?
  24. wanna have MAZDA RX-8 in the future . AHAKSS~ freaking want it !
  25. seriously in love with this quote :: School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice? ~Billie Joe Armstrong ♥
so guys, this is me ! i dont care if u hate me or whatever . just dont mess up with me peeps bcoz i'm a big girl now . :) <3 have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment